Monday, March 9, 2009

The Day Before The Event!!!

I feel very confident about the test tomorrow and Wednesday. I think the reason I feel the way I do is because I think I learned all the standards that are going to be on the test. I think 8th grade math is hard in some standards but not in all. I think some activities I would like for Ms.Pulphus to plan after the test is some projects so that the students could work together and we can help one another with things we don't understand. I think I am prepared for high school and I think that I am confident for going to high school next year because I am going to learn harder math and new things in math. I think an area that I need to improve in is measurement because we didn't learn a lot of it during the year and I also need improvement in the word problems that included measurement. Three academic goals I would like to accomplish by June 24th is pass the reading,math,science, and social studies exam. I would also like to leave the school with a high average, and my last goal is to graduate with my class.

No comments: