Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to the future

This project was about getting 8 items and figure out how much they were 20 years ago which was 1989, find out the price now and find out the price 20 years in the future in 2029. Then, we researched the price of the items in 1989. Then, we found the percentage that the price of the item increased in the past 20 years. Next, we subtracted the current price by our percent it increased and after that, we divide the answer but the current price. Next, we multiply our answer and add it to get the approximate price that the item will be in 2029.I enjoyed doing this project because I got to work with a partner and I learned to use percent change to find out the prices of items that will probably could be in the future. I think the only difficult part of the project that was difficult was finding the prices of the items from the 1989. If I had to do this project again the thing that i would do different is to choose easier items.

No comments: